PROVEN TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER!
To pay online, enter the number of attendees and then press "Add to Cart."
AAF-Tenth District's incoming Governor will lead this training day. Your entire board is invited to learn more about the commitment you have all made for the upcoming year, leading your club to a successful year - and for years to come!
Typical agenda items we will cover on June 23, 2018:
AAF Orientation (Local, District, National)
• The benefits of membership
• The American Advertising Awards
• Club Achievement
• Club Support/Communications
• Professional development
• Student development
Your local club
• Officer & Board Member responsibilities
• Fiscal responsibilities/Audit/Finance
• Management/Club Operations/Membership - Value/retention/new members
• Government relations/Diversity-multicultural initiatives/Advertising
• District dues/National dues/club rosters
• SWOT analysis (Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) for your club
• Setting club goals/strategic plan
• Club officer succession plan
Tenth District Orientation
• Organizational chart/District committees/State reps
• Central Region Conference/D10 Summit/D10 Advention
• District monthly presidents call
• District awards/Club of the year
• Southwest Advertising Hall of Fame
• ILA award
• District Foundation
Your national club
• AAF Engage - membership page
• Membership benefits
• Incoming Governor's vision and goals for 2018-2019
04/14/18 - 04/17/2018
The AAF Tenth District invites you to Corpus Christi, Texas to attend our annual Convention!
Sun's Out Puns Out!
09/29/17 - 09/30/2017
CENTRAL REGION CONFERENCE
The AAF Central Region invites you to Amarillo for the Bi-Annual Conference. This is 3 days of learning, sharing and networking!